WINNER OF SILF-MILAT INSTITUTIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD 2013*

Read Citation Here

*in terms of infrastructure, student welfare, governance structure, academic autonomy and community engagement programmes including legal aid services.

Translate

Events @ ALSN

Catch all the details here



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Impressions of an Australian law student for Dr. J.S. Nair

Letter of appreciation for Dr. Jayadevan.S.Nair, Lecturer by Lev Yulin , a student pursuing 4th year law in Australia , for having taught him during his visit here recently.


---


I am currently in Singapore on my way back to Australia.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for our classes together. My visit came during a very busy period on the university calendar and I am most grateful for the time you have taken out of your busy schedule. With your guidance, I have learned many things about the Indian constitution and Indian history. My studies of constitutional law in Australia were more practical-oriented and I most enjoyed being able to discuss the evolution of ideas behind the words of the Indian constitution.

I was very humbled to be taught by you.

Thank you,

Lev.


--
Posted by Adhish Sharma 


No comments:

Post a Comment