Darpan, dramatics society of Amity Law School, Centre II is organizing its first LAWPLAY, an attempt to spread legal awareness on campus through the creative medium.
The event is the curtain call for all the creatively inclined students to blend their academics and innovative ambitions onstage, sharing legal inputs with people at large.
This event is designed in a form of skit competition however; the moot motive remains the same: Sharing the legal knowledge through the medium of theatre.
Going by the Vision of the Honorable Founder President Sir of nurturing talent at Amity, we invite students from your institution to showcase their creative instinct.
Lawplay is inter-institutional competition and is being organized on the 11th October 2012 , Thrusday at the 'C' Block Auditorium, AUUP, Noida
Interested participants /Teams may forward their names to the faculty coordinator mentioned below.
Guidelines for the presentation:
- Each team shall comprise of minimum 8 and maximum 15 members. (Including maximum 4 members as backstage helpers.)
- The Skit should be based on any one of the suggested themes:
Ø Unfair labour practices
Ø Honour Killing
- Multiple entries per institute may be submitted. The play may be multi-lingual.
- All entries should be registered by 9th October 2012 (Tuesday). And the group names should be e-mailed to the student dramatics coordinator on below mentioned email address.
- Time Limit: 8-10 minutes.
- Performances must be an adherence to the decorum of the university therefore no offensive language is allowed.
- No fire play on stage is allowed. (Lighting candles, matches or cigarettes.)Doing this would result in disqualification of the team.
- No Mics or Props will be provided by the hosting team. Therefore teams are requested to arrange for the props themselves.
- The evaluation will be based on Thought, presentation, message and rules framed by the panel of judges.
- Decision taken by the judges would be binding and final.
The event will end with the distribution of Participation Certificates and Prizes to I, II & III Winners.
For further queries please contact Event coordinator:
Posted by Adhish Sharma