Date : 13th February
Time : 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Venue : I2 Moot Court Hall, Amity Law School, Noida, Amity University- 125
1) There shall be 80 teams (tentative) contending and registration will be entertained on the basis of first come first serve.
2) Each team shall consist of only two members.
3) Registration fee charged will be Rs. 200 per team.
5) A participant can be a part of only one team.
6) Multiple teams can participate from one college.
7) Cross college teams are permitted.
8) Registration can be made by sending a mail of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) The registration fee can be given on the day of the event (for outside teams only).
10) All participants on the day of the event are requested to carry a copy of registration confirmation E-mail with them.
11) All entries must be mailed to email@example.com with the following details
· College Name
· Member Details– respective full names in bold letters with semester, phone nos. & email ids.
12) The subject of the e-mail and the file name should be ‘AYF Contract Quiz Registration’.
1) It shall consist of both written test as well as oral round.
2) Negative marking will be done for every wrong answer. The format will be +4: -1.
3) Questions shall be based on the law of contracts, both general and specific and common law doctrines.
1) Round 1 will be conducted through a written test consisting of 40 multiple choice questions.
2) Each correct answer carries 4 marks. In case of wrong Answer 1 mark will be deducted.
3) In case of a tie, the team with maximum number of correct answers shall go forward.
4) Top 3 teams shall qualify for the finals.
5) Duration of the preliminary round will be 30 minutes.
1) Finale will be an oral round.
2) 5 questions shall be asked per team.
3) Each team shall be given 15 seconds to answer a question.
4) In case of a tie, there shall be a rapid fire round
For further details contact:
Neelesh – 9717087426 Ritika- 971770943
Yogesh- 9717444704 Chitwan- 9971255246