WINNER OF SILF-MILAT INSTITUTIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD 2013*

Read Citation Here

*in terms of infrastructure, student welfare, governance structure, academic autonomy and community engagement programmes including legal aid services.

Translate

Events @ ALSN

Catch all the details here



Friday, October 22, 2010

Sangathan 2010

Certificate of Merit

S.No.
Name
Programme
Institution
Position
Event
1
Sumedha Madan
I.B.A.LL.B
ALS, Noida
First
Shooting
(Air Rifle)
2
Aruneshe Mangavilai Arunan
B.Com.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
First
Athletics
(200 M)
3
Chayan Sarkar
I.B.A.LL.B
ALS, Noida
First
Quiz
4
Chirojit Mukherjee
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
First
Quiz
5
Shradha Sachdev
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
First
Quiz
6
Akshay Arora
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Second
Lawn Tennis
7
Avinash K.R.
BBA LLB
ALS, Noida
Second
Lawn Tennis
8
Akshay Sapra
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Second
Lawn Tennis
9
Chirojit Mukherjee
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Second
Lawn Tennis
10
Shaleen Singh
I BA LLB
ALS, Noida
Third
Chess
11
Dhavish Chitkara
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Third
Chess
12
Sahil Asthana
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Third
Chess
13
Nachiketa Goel
B COM LLB
ALS, Noida
Third
Chess
14
Aman Kalra
BBA LLB
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
15
Kumar Ankur
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
16
Shashwat Agarwal
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
17
Ramandeep Bawa
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
18
Akshay Sapra
I.B.A.LL.B.
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
19
Pranav Proothi
I.B.A.LL.B
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
20
Harkunal Singh Anand
I.B.A.LL.B
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
21
Sidharth Chopra
I.B.A.LL.B
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
22
Gaurav Dave
IBA LLB
ALS, Noida
Third
Tug of War
23
Harkunal Singh Anand
IBA LLB
ALS, Noida
Third
Athletics
(discuss throw)


--
Posted by Adhish Sharma 

No comments:

Post a Comment