1. XIIth National Moot Court Competition 2011-12 is to be held on 18th and 19th February, 2012 at Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
2. Karnataka Law Society’s Raja Lakhamgouda Law College will be hosting the second M.K. Nambyar Memorial National Level Moot Court Competition from 9th to 11th March, 2012.
3. D.E.S. Law College, Pune, Moot Court Society will be hosting Lokmanya Tilak National Appellate Moot Court Competion 4th Edition on 17th and 18th February, 2012.
4. Bar Council of India in association with Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat is to organize 27thAll India Inter University Moot Court Competition on 17th – 19th February, 2012.
Papers/Registration forms for all above are held with Dr. J.S. Nair/Moot Court Society. Those interested to please note.
5. Army Institute of Law, Mohali will hold a conference on Business and Commercial Law on 18th and 19th February, 2012. Papers are to be submitted by 6th January, 2012 on various things that would be subject matter of four technical sessions. For further details, please contact Dr. J.P. Yadav.
6. Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar has called for papers for the scholar edition and the student edition on different themes, as indicated on the poster displayed at the notice board. Last dates for submission of abstract and full papers are 7th January, 2012 and 7th March, 2012 respectively.
Posted by Adhish Sharma