This essay competition is organized by Indukaka Ipcowala Institute of Management (I2IM) to promote higher-order thinking and generation of creative ideas among the students pursuing their under-graduate and post-graduate programmes across the country, and to help them find a forum for expressing their ideas freely and without any inhibition or fear.
TopicsAny eligible student may send in his/her entry on one or more of the following topics:
1. Social Networks and Harmony
2. Corruption, Polity, Economy and Indian Society
3. Are Scientific and Technological Advances making us Happier?
4. India as the Next Global Leader
5. The role of Indian Entrepreneurs in Environmental Conservation
6. Brain Drain, Reverse Brain Drain and Globalization
Last Date for online Registration: 20th February 2012Last Date for online essay Submission: 27th February 2012
The essays should be presented online and should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing of 1.5, for printing on A4 size paper. The essay should be submitted as a .doc or .docx word file. The headings should be in font size 14 and the sub-headings in font size 13. As far as possible, the contestants are advised to avoid underlining of words/phrases/ sentences. However, they may show in italics any point or word or phrase or sentence that they want to highlight.