Amity Law School, Delhi is organizing its 1st Amity National Debate Competition 2014 on on the Title "In the Opinion of House HOMOSEXUALITY SHOULD BE DECRIMINALIZED IN INDIA". A team comprising of two people will be eligible to participate.
There shall be total 15 teams and the registration shall be done on first come first serve basis.
Registration: 09:30 -10:30 AM
Tea break: 10:30- 11:00 AM
Prelims: 11: 00 AM
Snacks: 1:00- 2:00 PM
Finals : 2:00 PM
Prize Distribution: 3:30 PM
1st Best Team- Rs. 3000, Trophy & Books
2nd Best Team- Rs. 2000
Best speaker- Rs 1000
Two Best Audience Interjection- Rs 500 each
RULES OF THE DEBATE
1. There shall be a team of two candidates from each University/institute/ college– (one for the motion and one against the motion).
2. Each speaker will get six (5+1), minutes in total for debate and there will be Interjection of two questions from the audience.
3. The debate shall be in English language only.
4. The Institute shall not provide boarding and lodging to the participants, however, due help may be sought in arranging the same. Further, the travelling and other expenses shall be borne by the participant’s University/institute/college.
5. Each team must register by sending the completed Registration form along with the required Demand Draft of Rs.300/- in favour of Amity Law School, Delhi, payable at New Delhi by 15th March, 2014. The scanned copy must also be mailed at- .
6. The judgment of the jury shall be final and binding on the team.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT
Ms. Neelam Tyagi Ms. Aparna Sharma
Ms. Payal Lamba Mr. Prateek Kumar Ms. Srijan Uppal
9582742699 9818451124 9582055230
1. Name of the Participant 1. :
2. Name of the Participant 2. :
3. Name and Address of the Institution:
4. E-mail Address:
5. Telephone/Mobile No.(s) :
We hereby state that our Participants fully comply with the Rules and Regulations of the 1st AMITY NATIONAL DEBATE COMPETITION– 2014 and that we shall adhere to the same throughout the Competition proceedings.
Signature of the Participants:
Seal and Signature of the Head of the Institution:
*Completed Form must reach as per the Rules latest by 15th March, 2014 along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- in favour of Amity Law School, Delhi payable at New Delhi.
Please write your name, address and mobile at the back of the Demand Draft.
For Office Use Only:-