QuisLex is conducting a recruitment drive in New Delhi on Sunday, March 23, 2014. Those interested may attend the Placement drive at the following venue.
Venue : The Hotel Janpath, Janpath Road, New Delhi – 110001
Date: 23-March-2014 (Sunday)
Time : 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
1. Go through the job description and information about the firm given below. Also try to obtain extra information about the firm from other sources like personal relations and internet.
2. Carry your latest resume, educational certificates, PAN Card details and Passport size Photographs.
3. Send resume to me at email@example.com in case you are attending the process
4. Send the feedback about your experience and further instructions given by the firm for your placement process.
Headquartered in New York, QuisLex is a premier global legal services provider. Ranked as the best employer for five consecutive years by Naukri.com, QuisLex has pioneered in the LPO industry for a decade.
QuisLex was established on April 1, 2004, and is led by seasoned U.S. attorneys with decades of cumulative experience with international law firms such as Skadden Arps, Sidley Austin and Shearman & Sterling, and Fortune 500 companies such as Quest Diagnostics. QuisLex is rapidly growing and has gained a reputation for stringent quality control methodologies and exceptional focus.
QuisLex has been ranked Third year in a row, as a Band 1 LPO by the prestigious Chambers & Partners Second year in a row as a Top Legal Process Outsourcing Provider by The New York Law Journal
If you have the highest integrity and passion to work in a global LPO believe infinitely in your capabilities, and are willing to walk the extra mile to succeed; then QuisLex is the place for you.
• 100% Merit based culture
• State-of-the art infrastructure
• Social responsibility initiatives
QuisLex offers a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of all our employees:
• An all-inclusive health benefit plan covering parents/spouses
• Transportation and security to women employees
• Comprehensive Rewards & Recognition program
• Competitive pay packages
Assists in contract summarization, contract management, legal research, drafting, litigation research related projects. Applies a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verifies documents for completeness and compliance with quality and client requirements. The candidate will be required to fulfill a combination of one or more of the job responsibilities given below depending upon the nature of the project that is assigned to him/her.
- Contract Review
· Review contracts
· Capturing of the details in matrix formats as per the client requirements
· Updating new contracts in the matrix format on an ongoing basis for new contracts
- Contract Management
· Drafting contracts based on pre-agreed precedents and guidelines
· Uploading and maintenance of contracts in client databases and summarization of key terms used
- Litigation Support
· Objective coding
· Subjective coding
· Relevance and privilege analysis
· Electronic discovery
· Summarization/abstraction of relevant/key/voluminous documents
· Litigation related on-going legal research
· Data-intensive quasi-legal/non-legal research
· Training Data Conversion Associates on Litigation support software
- Legal research
· Ability to work comfortably on US law research using Westlaw, other subscription based databases, etc.
· Drafting the legal information as per the client requirements