A team comprising of Jaya Dua, Shubhangi Mishra & Sahil Modi reached the Quarter Finals representing the college in the 1st NUALS National Moot Court Competition on Maritime Law, 2014.
A team comprising of Bharat Bagga, Anuja Arora & Kartik Rai reached the Quarter Finals representing the college in the 9th GLC Trivandrum Moot Competition, 2014.
We congratulate them on their efforts & wish them success for all future endeavours.
They also shared their experience and the reviews given by the judges for the teams participating in different moot competitions:
1. Research should be wide and shouldn't be restricted to the issues raised.
2. Always try to relate the Law point with the Facts of the case.
3. Back up all arguments with Cases.
4. Be clear with the Facts of the case & the Research done.
5. Pay attention to Time management while arguing.
Heartiest congratulations to the teams. Cheeeeers.