A COLLOQUIUM on "Challenges in evolution of criminal law" is being organised by Amity Law School on 29th October 2010.
Hon'ble Mr. Justice KS Radhakrishnan of Supreme Court of India will be the chief guest.
Theme address will be delivered by Mr. Ram Jethmalani, MP & and Senior Advocate
- Hon'ble Mr. Justice Pradeep Nandrajog of Delhi High Court
- Ms. Pinki Anand, Senior Advocate
- Mr. KTS Tulsi, Senior Advocate
- Mr. Sushil Kumar, Senior Advocate
- Ms. Geeta Luthra, Senior Advocate and
- Mr. Shams Khawaja, Advocate and Professor, Constitutional Law Laboratory
Timings: 1630 hrs - 1930 hrs
All students must make a note to attend and not miss out on this once in life time opportunity.
Posted by Adhish Sharma