Read Citation Here
*in terms of infrastructure, student welfare, governance structure, academic autonomy and community engagement programmes including legal aid services.
Events @ ALSN
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013
LAUGH YOUR BRAINS
THE AMITY LAW SCHOOL IS ORGANIZING A LEGAL LAUGHTER
SHOW AS A PART OF THE AMITY YOUTH FEST, 2013 TO BE HELD ON THE 21ST
OF MARCH 2013. STUDENTS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO
PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT AND MAKE IT A GREAT SUCCESS.. ALL THOSE INTERESTED MAY
“GET READY FOR SOME
LEGAL LAUGHTER AND HUMOR THIS AYF”
Monday, March 11, 2013
1. Aiman Rizvi and Nikita Tanvar from the 4th semester won the first prize in a debate in ALS-2 on the 28 of feb. There were two rounds; the first round's topic was WOMEN SAFETY IN DELHI and the second round was NUCLEAR WASTE: BOON OR BANE? Aiman spoke for the motion whereas Nikita spoke against it and in the second round both were for the motion.
2. Team comprising of Aiman Rizvi, Sakshi Chauhan from the fourth semester and Ishita Bedi from the sixth semester participated in a debate competition in Amity institute of Information and Technology on 7th march. Aiman was against the motion and the other two were for the motion.
Ishita won the second prize and Aiman won the third prize. The topic was Corporate woman today: succcess or failure.
Thanks & Regards,
Information Technology Society
www.amitylawschool.blogspot.in (Official Students Blog)
www.facebook.com/amitylawschoolnoida (Official FB Page)
www.facebook.com/groups/amitylawschoolnoida (Official FB Group)
www.amity.edu/alsn (Official Website)
Thursday, March 7, 2013
The MCS is conducting the 'Lex Contractus Intra Moot Court Competition' exclusively for the first time mooters who have not represented Amity in any Inter College Moot Court Competition yet, to introduce students with the concept of mooting. The moot shall be organised on 13th March. Workshops will also be conducted in this regard, first workshop shall be organised today, i.e, 6th March, for the purpose of briefing the moot problem, research and drafting of memorandum and second workshop shall be organised on Friday, i.e., 8th March, which will be a training session for oral rounds. Those who wish to participate in the competition are advised to attend the workshops for their preparation. The moot problem and rules of the competition have been annexed herein.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
- 4th Sem - 13th march 2013 (timings - 12.30 to 5.00)
- 2nd Sem - 14th march 2013 (timings - 1.30 to 5.30)
- 6th Sem - 15th march 2013 (timings - 1.30 to 5.30)
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
- Dispute Resolution in Space Activities
- Commercial Activities in Outer Space
- Disaster Management in Outer Space
- Word limit of 4000-4500 words (excluding footnotes)
- Individual Attachments:
- Name, Contact details, Current academic status (year, university etc).
- Undertaking as to guarantee of originality.
- .doc format. Font size 12, Times New Roman, line spacing of 1.5 for main body of essay.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10.
- Uniform Citation style is to be followed throughout the paper.
- Any participant studying in a 3 year LL.B. course or 5 year integrated LL.B. course.
- Students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D.; and/or Professionals are barred from participation in this competition.
- The copyright for all entries shall vest with the organisers who herewith reserve the right to modify, postpone or defer the competition and its adjudication indefinitely as and when exigencies of an unforeseen nature may arise.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the top 10 entries that get shortlisted.
- Any attempt, direct or indirect, to contact the panel of judges will be met with immediate disqualification of the relevant entry.
- Co-authorship of entries is strictly not allowed.
- Multiple entries for individual authors are not allowed.
- A participant may submit an entry related to ONE sub theme ONLY. One may not juxtapose subthemes in an entry.
The last date to submit is 8th April, 2013 by soft copy. Send submissions to email@example.com
- 1st - Rs. 15,000/-
- 2nd - Rs. 10,000/-
- 3rd - Rs. 5,000/-
Ms. Shreeja Sen
Mr. Abhishek Dwivedi
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/rilec.2013