WINNER OF SILF-MILAT INSTITUTIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD 2013*

Read Citation Here

*in terms of infrastructure, student welfare, governance structure, academic autonomy and community engagement programmes including legal aid services.

Translate

Events @ ALSN

Catch all the details here



Thursday, December 16, 2010

Impressions of an Australian student

Impressions of an Australian student who interned with Amity Law School, Noida.


From: "Lev Yulin" <levyulin@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:06 PM

Subject: My Visit



Dear Maj. Gen. Kumar,
I am currently in Singapore on my way back to Australia.
I would like to thank you for the warm hospitality and attention with which I was received at Amity law school.
My visit was most enriching and allowed me to learn about the nuances of Indian law while also enhancing my knowledge of law more broadly. India, with its vibrant but often troubled history, offers a unique perspective on the operation of the law and how the law evolves to meet the needs of a changing nation. I am most grateful for the personal attention that I have received, and I cannot imagine any better way for me to have spent my time at the law school. I definitely have much new knowledge to share with my fellow students in Australia!
Thank you once more for this opportunity,
Sincerely,
Lev Yulin.



--
Posted by Adhish Sharma 

No comments:

Post a Comment