The Magazine Committee of Government Law College, Mumbai has called for papers for the 11th Vyas – Government Law College National Legal Essay Competition. The winners receive a cash prize and the top two essays are published in méLAWnge, the annual college magazine. The competition is judged by sitting judges of the Bombay High Court. The 10th edition of this competition was judged by Hon’ble Shri Justice J. P. Devadhar, Hon’ble Shri Justice V. M. Kanade, Hon’ble Shri Justice A. S. Oka, Hon’ble Shri Justice S. J. Kathawalla, Hon’ble Shri Justice K. K. Tated, Hon’ble Smt Justice Bhatkar amongst several others.
1) International tax treaties – Examples of globalised corporate governance or infringements of national sovereignty?
2) Is the proposed legislation on Public Interest Disclosure sufficient to protect India's whistleblowers?
3) Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project – Is the promise of the largest nuclear power generating station in the world overshadowing public safety and environmental concerns?
4) Land Acquisition and Resettlement and Rehabilitation Bill, 2011- A boon or a bane?
5) Sedition laws in India and the National Security Act 1980 – A necessity or a deprivation of constitutional and statutory rights?
For Further information click the following link
or Contact Literary Society, ALS Noida at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Adhish Sharma
Post a Comment