The National Law School of India Review (NLSIR),the flagship journal of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore in association with the Nani Palkhivala Memorial Trust has announced the release of the 5th Nani Palkhivala Foundation Taxation Law Essay Competition.-The competition is open to current students of law in any college or university in India. Joint authorship is permitted.
1. Tax Implications in India of Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions
2. The Proposed Goods and Service Tax Regime in India: The Constitution (115th Amendment) Bill, 2011
3. Cloud Computing: Implications for the Indian Tax Regime
4. Taxation of deemed sales under Art. 366(29A) of the Constitution of India
5. Repeated Retrospective amendments to tax laws: Constitutional Concerns
Deadline: 1st January 2012.
Word-limit: 3000-5000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
First Prize – Rs 5,000
Second Prize – Rs 3,000
Third Prize – Rs 2,000
For any further details or queries, please contact National Law School of India Review (NLSIR) at: email@example.com.
Posted by Adhish Sharma
Post a Comment